Sunday, June 24, 2007

Ok, now I am pissed.



I opened the front door this morning, and a paper from the landlord fell out of the crack on the door.
This is what it said:
NO RENT INCREASES DURING OUR FLOWER POWER SALES EVENT
Renew your lease sometime this weekend, and your rent will stay the same. In order to receive this special, you must come by the office and sign the contract before 5 pm. Sunday afternoon. If you cannot make it while the office is open, please call me, and I will bring the contract to your home, but the same restrictions apply as above.

Dammit.

This lease that we have was a two year one. Two years ago, when we signed it (it was a renewal, we have been here for three years), there was different management, and they gave us a *really* good deal. It was a steal. That's why we signed for two years, to lock in that rate as long as possible.

Now, I really don't want to move. I am kicking myself in the ass right now, I am so mad.

Anyway, I just had to get this out. If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment