Saturday, June 23, 2007

Going to have to buy a TV :-(

The TV in this room is broken. The only other thing we have to watch is the wall projector, but we can only watch DVD's on it. We used to have cable on the projector, but no longer do thanks to my pregnancy induced money saving craze.
Since we are moving in just over a month, we aren't doing anything about it. We don't need a TV. We have netflix DVD's coming almost daily, and we have the internet for entertainment as well. In the new apartment, we are going to get cable on the projector again, and trash this old TV.

My parents are going bananas over the fact that we have no TV to just sit and watch. Constantly, they offer to buy us one. I keep trying to explain what I just did above. My father started acting like we don't have money to buy a TV, which pissed me off. We have more money than they do, I'll bet. The truth is, is that my parents just won't let up about it. They constantly bring it up, and act like it's so important.

I give up, and I am going out today to buy another TV. Who cares at this point that it's one more thing to move, my parents will be here almost another week, and I can't listen to it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment