Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tubesday

So, today I took Annalise to my job so that I could show her off to everyone. I felt a little down, because it made me miss work.

The place looks empty. I think it's because they are in between hallway decor right now.

As I was leaving, a woman flagged me down and asked to use my cell phone because she locked her baby in the car. Unfortunately, I don't have a cell phone. So I flagged some other people down, and they let her use theirs. Then, I left. She was stupid. Who was she going to call? A lock smith? By the time they get there... I would have just broken the window.

Anna is sleeping now, and I can tell she will be out for a while. She was up for a long time, and was really fussy at the end of it. I should be cleaning up around here while she's out, but I really don't give a shit that this place is a shithole. We're moving out in less than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment