Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Am I bad for thinking this????

On the website for Hann Funeral Home, where my aunt's funeral will be this week, they have all the people for whom there will be (or recently have been )funerals listed on the side bar. Is it just me, or does that kind of look like a notice for a comedy club, listing what comedians will be appearing? (Except for the whole d. in parentheses).
I don't know why I had that thought. And I sure as hell ain't going to tell my mom, or anyone else in my family that I had that thought, either... Greeks have a "set way" to grieve. Certain things are acceptable to say and do, and certain things aren't. Ever since right after my grandma died when I was nearly 14, I have kind of been the advocate for "let people grieve how they want to" whenever someone dies in the family...
But I am still not going to say out loud that that website reminded me of a comedy club...

No comments:

Post a Comment